Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Acccession Number:0001392972-19-000153
Date:2019-11-01
Issuer: PROS HOLDINGS, INC. (PRO)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

HERSCHER PENNY
3100 MAIN ST., SUITE 900
HOUSTON, TX 77002

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2019-11-01 M 2,405 a $32.48 2,405 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS 0.0 2019-11-01 deemed execution date M 2,405 (d) common stock 2,405 $0.00 6,640 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 each restricted stock unit represents the contingent right to receive one share of pros holdings, inc. common stock.
f2 these shares are being issued from the grant listed in footnote 3 below. they were originally reported on form 4 filed on january 14, 2019 as being withheld for payment of taxes; which did not occur. these shares were issued to the reporting person on november 1, 2019. this has been corrected on form 4/a filed on november 1, 2019.
f3 includes 2,405 restricted stock units awarded on january 8, 2018 which by their terms vested on january 10, 2019 and were issued to the reporting person on november 1, 2019.
f4 includes 6,640 unvested restricted stock units awarded on january 15, 2019, with 75% (4,980 restricted stock units) vesting on january 15, 2020 and the remaining 25% (1,660 restricted stock units) vesting on the earlier of may 1, 2020 or the 2020 annual shareholder meeting date.

Elevate your investments