Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Acccession Number:0001273902-19-000128
Date:2019-12-11
Issuer: CIRRUS LOGIC, INC. (CRUS)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

THOMAS SCOTT
800 WEST 6TH STREET
AUSTIN, TX 78701

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2019-12-11 M 7,265 a $23.34 17,147 direct
COMMON STOCK 2019-12-11 S 7,265 d $75.00 9,882 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
NON-QUALIFIED STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 23.34 2019-12-11 deemed execution date M 7,265 (d) 2023-10-02 common stock 7,265 $23.34 0 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 this transaction was made pursuant to a rule 10b5-1 plan adopted by the reporting person on august 15, 2019.
f2 the option vested on a 4-year schedule: 25% of the shares became exercisable on 10/2/2014; the remaining 75% of the shares vested at a rate of 1/36th per month over the following 36 months so that the option was fully vested and exercisable on 10/02/2017.

Elevate your investments