Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Acccession Number:0001209191-20-016334
Date:2020-03-02
Issuer: PEGASYSTEMS INC (PEGA)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

TREFLER LEON
C/O PEGASYSTEMS INC.
1 ROGERS STREET CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-02 M 620 a $0.00 9,350 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-02 F 182 d $90.50 9,168 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-02 M 370 a $0.00 9,538 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-02 F 109 d $90.50 9,429 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-02 M 3,000 a $11.05 12,429 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-02 F 1,137 d $91.54 11,292 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-02 S 501 d $89.40 10,791 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-02 S 1,362 d $90.44 9,429 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS 0.0 2020-03-02 deemed execution date M 620 (d) 2016-03-02 common stock 620 $0.00 0 direct
RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS 0.0 2020-03-02 deemed execution date M 370 (d) 2018-03-02 common stock 370 $0.00 2,955 direct
STOCK OPTIONS 11.05 2020-03-02 deemed execution date M 3,000 (d) 2013-12-12 2022-12-12 common stock 3,000 $11.05 52,065 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 represents a 5% vesting on march 2, 2020. the original grant was 12,383 restricted stock units, with 20% vesting on march 2, 2016, and the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the remaining four years.
f2 represents a 5% vesting on march 2, 2020. the original grant was 7,387 restricted stock units, with 20% vesting on march 2, 2018, and the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the remaining four years.
f3 represents the exercise price of the stock options referenced in table ii and mr. trefler's tax liability, which were paid by way of the company withholding shares of equal value.
f4 sold pursuant to a pre-arranged stock trading plan under rule 10b5-1 of the securities exchange act of 1934, as amended.
f5 represents the weighted average of the sale prices on march 2, 2020, ranging from $89.12 to $89.97. the individual has provided to the company, and undertakes to provide to the staff of the securities and exchange commission or any security holder of the company, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
f6 represents the weighted average of the sale prices on march 2, 2020, ranging from $90.13 to $90.76. the individual has provided to the company, and undertakes to provide to the staff of the securities and exchange commission or any security holder of the company, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
f7 does not include shares of common stock subject to unvested restricted stock units and/or options awards.
f8 each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive, following vesting, one share of the issuer's common stock.
f9 once vested, the shares of common stock are not subject to expiration.
f10 options vested 20% on december 12, 2013, with the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next four years.

Elevate your investments