Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Acccession Number:0001209191-20-016720
Date:2020-03-03
Issuer: PEGASYSTEMS INC (PEGA)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

KOUNINIS EFSTATHIOS A
C/O PEGASYSTEMS INC.
1 ROGERS STREET CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-05 M 128 a $0.00 441 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-05 F 45 d $91.86 396 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS 0.0 2020-03-03 deemed execution date A 642 (a) 2021-03-03 common stock 642 $0.00 642 direct
RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS 0.0 2020-03-03 deemed execution date A 1,533 (a) 2021-03-03 common stock 1,533 $0.00 1,533 direct
STOCK OPTIONS 90.05 2020-03-03 deemed execution date A 6,074 (a) 2021-03-03 2030-03-03 common stock 6,074 $90.05 6,074 direct
RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS 0.0 2020-03-05 deemed execution date M 128 (d) 2019-03-05 common stock 128 $0.00 1,535 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 represents 5% vesting on march 5, 2020. the original grant was 2,558 restricted stock units, with 20% vesting on march 5, 2019, and remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the remaining four years.
f2 does not include shares of common stock subject to unvested restricted stock units and/or options awards.
f3 each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive, following vesting, on share of the issuer's common stock.
f4 represents election by the individual, as part of the company's corporate incentive plan (cicp), to receive half of their annual bonus in rsus, based upon the company's stock price as of march 3, 2020. all rsus vest 100% on march 3, 2021, subject to the attainment of the cicp performance threshold funding for the year ending december 31, 2020.
f5 once vested, the shares of common stock are not subject to expiration.
f6 rsus will vest 20% on march 3, 2021, with the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the remaining four years.
f7 options will vest 20% on march 3, 2021, with the remaining 80% in equal quarterly installments over the remaining four years.

Elevate your investments