Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Acccession Number:0001209191-20-017793
Date:2020-03-06
Issuer: PEGASYSTEMS INC (PEGA)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

STILLWELL KENNETH
C/O PEGASYSTEMS INC
ONE ROGERS STREET CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-06 M 2,650 a $0.00 12,402 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-06 F 1,176 d $87.64 11,226 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-06 M 1,717 a $0.00 12,943 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-06 F 762 d $87.64 12,181 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-06 M 469 a $44.30 12,650 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-06 F 348 d $82.73 12,302 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-06 M 1,372 a $58.95 13,674 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-06 F 1,153 d $82.73 12,521 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-06 M 5,848 a $64.35 18,369 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-06 F 5,125 d $82.73 13,244 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS 0.0 2020-03-06 deemed execution date M 2,650 (d) 2020-03-06 common stock 2,650 $0.00 0 direct
RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS 0.0 2020-03-06 deemed execution date M 1,717 (d) 2020-03-06 common stock 1,717 $0.00 6,869 direct
STOCK OPTIONS 44.3 2020-03-06 deemed execution date M 469 (d) 2018-03-02 2027-03-02 common stock 469 $44.30 3,752 direct
STOCK OPTIONS 58.95 2020-03-06 deemed execution date M 1,372 (d) 2019-03-05 2028-03-05 common stock 1,372 $58.95 16,466 direct
STOCK OPTION 64.35 2020-03-06 deemed execution date M 5,848 (d) 2020-03-06 2029-03-06 common stock 5,848 $64.35 23,392 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 represents 100% vesting on march 6, 2020. the original grant was 2,650 restricted stock units, which were granted on march 6, 2019. as part of the company's 2019 corporate incentive plan (cicp), mr. stillwell elected to receive his annual bonus in rsus.
f2 represents 20% vesting on march 6, 2020. the original grant was 8,586 restricted stock units, with the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly amounts over the next four years.
f3 represents the exercise price for the stock options referenced in table ii and mr. stillwell's tax liability, which were paid by way of the company withholding shares of equal value.
f4 does not include shares of common stock subject to unvested restricted stock units and/or options awards.
f5 each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive, following vesting, one share of the issuer's common stock.
f6 once vested, shares of common stock are not subject to expiration.
f7 options vested 20% on march 2, 2018, with the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly amounts over the next four years.
f8 options vested 20% on march 5, 2019, with the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly amounts over the next four years.
f9 options vested 20% on march 6, 2020, with the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly amounts over the next four years.

Elevate your investments