Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Acccession Number:0001209191-20-018874
Date:2020-03-12
Issuer: PEGASYSTEMS INC (PEGA)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

KOUNINIS EFSTATHIOS A
C/O PEGASYSTEMS INC.
1 ROGERS STREET CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-12 M 93 a $0.00 1,592 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-03-12 F 28 d $79.56 1,564 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS 0.0 2020-03-12 deemed execution date M 93 (d) 2017-09-12 common stock 93 $0.00 557 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 represents 5% vesting on march 12, 2020. the original grant was 1,856 restricted stock units, with 20% vesting on september 12, 2017, and the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the remaining four years.
f2 does not include shares of common stock subject to unvested restricted stock units and/or options awards.
f3 each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive, following vesting, one share of the issuer's common stock.
f4 once vested, shares of common stock are not subject to expiration.

Elevate your investments