Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Acccession Number:0001209191-20-023120
Date:2020-04-01
Issuer: PEGASYSTEMS INC (PEGA)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

TREFLER LEON
C/O PEGASYSTEMS INC.
1 ROGERS STREET CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2020-04-01 M 1,300 a $11.05 13,420 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-04-01 F 693 d $68.66 12,727 direct
COMMON STOCK 2020-04-01 S 607 d $67.17 12,120 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
STOCK OPTIONS 11.05 2020-04-01 deemed execution date M 1,300 (d) 2013-12-12 2022-12-12 common stock 1,300 $11.05 50,765 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 represents the exercise price of the stock options referenced in table ii and mr. trefler's tax liability, which were paid by way of the company withholding shares of equal value.
f2 sold pursuant to a pre-arranged stock trading plan under rule 10b5-1 of the securities exchange act of 1934, as amended.
f3 does not include shares of common stock subject to unvested restricted stock units and/or options awards.
f4 options vested 20% on december 12, 2013, with the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next four years.

Elevate your investments