Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Acccession Number:0001628280-20-007631
Date:2020-05-08
Issuer: GODADDY INC. (GDDY)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

LOW AH KEE ANDREW
C/O GODADDY INC.
14455 N. HAYDEN RD. SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
CLASS A COMMON STOCK, PAR VALUE $0.001 PER SHARE 2020-05-08 S 16,845 d $75.00 124,212 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 the shares were sold pursuant to a 10b5-1 trading plan.
f2 includes 14,320 restricted stock units (rsus) acquired on february 27, 2020, of which 33.34% shall vest on march 1, 2021 and 66.66% shall vest on march 1, 2022, and 35,798 rsus acquired on february 27, 2020, of which 25% shall vest on march 1, 2021 and the remaining 75% shall vest in 12 equal quarterly installments thereafter beginning on june 1, 2021, subject to the reporting person's continuing to be a service provider for the issuer. upon vesting of these rsus, the reporting person will receive shares of class a common stock of the issuer. these rsus were incorrectly reported as being acquired on february 28, 2020 on a form 4 filed on march 3, 2020.

Elevate your investments